Saturday, October 8, 2011
I was thinking over the past year, yesterday, and realized how grateful I am for so many things. I decided to write them down.
Here is a portion of my GRATEFUL list:
1. I’m grateful for a roof over our head and a sister that loves me so much she moved my whole family into her home so Jason can finish school.
2. Jason has a job that is covering the monthly payment to the State.
3. Jason got into all of the classes he needed in order to graduate this term.
4. The kids are having a fantastic year in school so far.
5. Even though my employer is closing the branch I work at, I have met some amazing woman I now count as friends.
6. Jason’s last day of school is the same day my branch closes. This leaves both of us available to move for the new job he’s going to get.
7. We are all healthy.
8. Our needs are continually being met. (Too many examples to list.)
9. I am not at the weight I wanted to be by now, but I am so grateful for the weight I have lost and I am so much healthier than last year.
10. We have amazing family and friends that care deeply about us.
There is so much more on my list. It is amazing how focusing on being grateful can change your mood and in turn your outlook.